SAP Business One
The very purpose an organisation considers ERP is to ease its operations; in anticipation of releasing its resources from mundane repetitive tasks and moving them to value-added work. Unfortunately though, many times, this intent ends up as a mere accounting system due to the wrong choice of software & poor implementation. The Operations people tend to be pulled into a post mortem effort of regularising the transactions.
An Enterprise Resource Planning Tool or ERP as popularly called is a system that is expected to enable an organisation to manage its resources efficiently by maintaining an integral database, process real-time data, and provide timely information for objective decision making.
SAP Business One does just that by being affordable, quick & easy to implement, while, at the same time, comprehensive & powerful. It is specifically designed for Small & Medium Enterprises across Businesses providing a host of features to manage the Key Processes like :
- - Master Data
- - Marketing to Opportunity
- - Order to Cash
- - Procure to Pay &
- - Demand to Supply
With over 100s of first-hand implementations in Large, Medium & Small Industries and with expertise in functional & technical consulting, Quantum Leap is the right choice as your ERP Partner. Our Domain Knowledge in the Business Processes and Management Systems makes us an enviable player in the Market
Do connect with us for an ERP establishing your:
- - Financial Control
- - Sales and Marketing
- - Supply Chain and Inventory Control
- - Production Planning
- - Quality Control
- - Management Reports and Dashboards
ISO Management Principles -Leadership
Leaders establish unity of purpose and set the direction of the organisation. They are expected to create and maintain an internal environment wherein people can completely engage in achieving the organisation's objectives.
Leadership is demonstrated in the true spirit and essence by structured actions.
- - Take accountability for the effective deployment of the Management System by assessing the gaps and conducting periodic reviews.
- - Establish and communicate the Management System Policy that is relevant to its purpose and context.
- - They integrate the standard requirements into the business processes by following a process approach (PDCA) and robust risk management methodology.
- - Make the necessary human and infrastructural resources available by evaluating the business requirements and considering the opportunities.
- - Promote improvements by encouraging suggestions (kaizens) and continual improvement (Lean) programs.
- - Engage, Direct and Support personnel to contribute to the effective deployment of the Management System through frequent interaction and reviews.
- - Determine Customer requirements through contract reviews with a focus on achieving Customer Satisfaction.
- - Determine Statutory and Regulatory requirements with respect to the law of the land.
- - Ensure that the Purpose, Strategic Direction, and Policy remain relevant by a periodical review of the market dynamics and internal business processes.
- - Assign and communicate the Roles and Responsibilities through a comprehensive job description with targets and ensure that they are understood and acted upon.
- - Regularly share the performance through town hall briefings and internal publications.
- - Ensure the integrity of the Management System through a robust change management process.
Balanced Scorecard - A Renewed Look
Old wine in a new bottle. This is what you may think when you read the headline. Of course, Balanced Scorecard is an evergreen concept, methodology and tool for assured success. However with changing times and availability of modern technology it will only be unwise not to adopt. It is in this context, we at Quantum Leap, have developed a simple, yet powerful tool to roll out the deployment of The Balanced Scorecard in organisations that seek Growth. Our clients using this tool have reaped benefits in terms of enhanced customer satisfaction and improved profitability.View More ⟶
Our Clients with Continued Patronage
Customer Success Story
Tata Global Beverages
Vice President - Quality, United Spirits
General Manager - Projects and Quality, The Akshaya Patra Foundation
Managing Director, Shanthala Group of Foundries and Machining
Chairman, President and CEO
“Qltc has been our knowledge partner in deploying Management Systems, Solving Customer Complaints through Six Sigma Studies & developing Competencies across all our Manufacturing Units in India. Their structured & modular approach is simple yet effective in implementing & sustaining the solutions. We continue to engage them for all our Operational Improvements”
“Praveen has a formidable team who have conducted Integrated Audits for Quality, Food Safety, Environment, Health and Safety requirements across our Processing Units. The uniqueness of Qltc is that while conducting the Audits and providing timely reports is a given, it is the knowledge sharing along the way that resonates with us forever”
“At every opportunity we engage the services of Qltc for our Operational Initiatives. Their undivided support till the Project Completion be it for ISO Certification or a Training, despite hurdles & delays makes them our preferred Solution Partner”
"Krishna Praveen Rao and Team Qltc have been engaged with us for Developing The Balanced Scorecard, Deploying Management Systems, Implementing SAP and introducing Management by Objective in our Group of Companies. Their Gap Assessment identified the right areas for improvement & we have marched on from there. Our Customers are Happy. They are a pillar of support for our Growth Journey"
"We have been engaging with Quantum Leap and Mr. Krishna Praveen Rao, over the last five years for our various Management System Programs like EHS & Social Accountability. They have brought in a Measurable improvement in the way we have grown. Six Months ago we initiated the Supervisory Development Program with them and I can tell you this has given us a significant Cost Saving and achieving our daily goals in systematic manner. One of the measurement is the excessive Tea give away in our packs. This problem persisted for over several years. From the time we started the Supervisory Development Program and now, we have been successful in bringing this under excellent control. The Supervisory Development Program with its well conceived structure and modules is certainly the need of the hour for our Organisation. I wish them all the very Best and Thank for their continued support. "
"With the recent SAP go-live at our Landing Gear and Aerostructures MRO business, our global operational alignment of Connecting Goodrich is making great progress. I want to personally thank you for your efforts and dedication to this project along with your team's ability to learn lessons throughout this journey. We now have over 60% of Goodrich's revenue and user community on a single ERP system using common business processes. This represents significant progress in executing our strategic imperative of leveraging the enterprise and operational excellence. Your contribution to making this happen is to be commended. Thank you again and keep up the good work" 07-Nov-2008
"Qltc has brought about a paradigm change in the way our team members approach Food Safety today. With the awareness imparted on the Quality Aspects through their focused training, we have learnt the method of looking at our processes from a consumer use point of view. Our journey to the successful BRC certification was made interesting through their active and involved engagement. We are grateful for the excellent support and wish the Qltc team all the very best. "